Saturday, April 14, 2007

World Hunger Fund Piece

Here is a presentation I put together this weekend for our denomination's annual conference. There are few mediums that are, for me, as effective at conveying information AND emotion as the combination of text, imagery and music! I've become a bit of a one-trick-pony, though, in that much of my work looks the same. I said that once to a coworker, and he said, "No Jamie - you are a consistant artist." I think one-trick-pony is a funnier way of saying it. :)

4 comments:

Birch TV said...

Jamie,

Once again you picked incredible music! You do so much - so well - but your ability to find just the right piece of music excels.

Another tear-jerker from Jamie Sanfilippo!

Rich Birch

Jamie Sanfilippo said...

Wow - thanks Rich. I really appreciate your encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Very impressive!

The music fits perfectly with the visuals.

I can't say that you have always have the perfect ear - the Country "mysterious ways" was not one of your best moments!
; )

With love!
Derek

Jamie Sanfilippo said...

Ah yes - "Pickin' on U2"!
While I will admit that I thought it was fun, you actually can't blame me for that one. Talk to a certain Rich Birch - he chose that one.

He also gets to take credit for the brilliant idea to use Rob Zombie these past two weeks. (But the remix of it was mine all mine!)